CARPA has sponsored important national rural health conferences, as venues for promoting the manuals to multi-disciplinary rural health care providers and attracting new members and contributors to the manuals.
- National Rural Health Alliance Conference: ‘Better Together’: Hobart, 24-27th March 2019
- Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance NT Conference: ‘Our Health, Our Way’, Alice Springs, 6-8th August 2019
- The Network: Towards Unity for Health Conference: ‘Social Accountability: From Evidence to Action’: Darwin, 10-13th Sept 2019
- CRANAplus conference, ‘Embracing diversity to build stronger connections’: Hunter Valley NSW. 18-20 September 2019.
- NATSIHWA Conference: ‘A Decade of Footprints, Driving Recognition’: Alice Springs, 9-10th Oct 2019