The Central Australian Rural Practitioners Association Inc. (CARPA) provides a focus for multidisciplinary activity in support of primary health care in Central Australia.
Membership of CARPA is open to all people who are involved in primary health care in Central Australia who agree with the objectives of CARPA.
Objectives of CARPA are:
- To provide, maintain and update a standard treatment manual for use in remote practice
- To provide opportunities for multidisciplinary education and training
- To provide a multidisciplinary forum to address primary health care issues in Central Australia
- To provide a place for multidisciplinary interaction on primary health policy and
- To provide a vehicle for primary health care workers to play a public health advocacy role.
There is no membership fee.
I apply to become a member of the Central Australian Rural Practitioners Association.